I work!

Yes - I am actually at work. I actually got a doctors note to work as is required as I end my FMLA - which is family medical leave and not what millenials think of when they see FML. At work and it feels phenomenal. 

I am only working 4 hours a day this week and then resting. Will work 8 hours a day next week with only a 4 day work week.  Making sure I take it easy and have plenty of hand sanitizer and still taking antibiotics. 

A few side effects lingering - the dry eye every morning, and a little tired - but that is it. Other than that I am a normal bald guy with no eyebrows or eyelashes.  Taking some vitamins that I will will accelerate the hair growth. We will see.

The girls are still here and we have had some great discussions about weddings and futures and boyfriends and moving.  So nice not to talk about me and my health. Tonight we are going out to a new place for dinner.  So excited.

And we are heading to the beach this weekend and I may even get to fish. Wow. So normal. 

Also has been really easy to eat healthy this week. We went to the farmer's market for the first time this past Saturday and have amazing peaches, tomatoes, watermelon, blueberries etc. So that should help.

So recovery continues and just enjoying life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!