Kidney Rebellion

Part of my concern with the last methotrexate run was that it does trash the body - especially the kidneys.  Well apparently there "is concern" that my kidneys are acting up right now from the blood tests.  So we are going to do another blood test and an x ray to make sure things are not building up anywhere in the body from the MTX. So this may be a two part entry - will let you know what happens in the afternoon. 

Oddly I feel better than I have in the past. My blood counts came way down but in the past I have had to have some nausea meds and none this time. I have been doing a ton of peeing so I don't think there is any fluid build up.  But the numbers are off so it is time to take a look.

Hate the MTX 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!