Kidney update -

So the MTX is just not leaving my body. My normal readings have been 1.5 or .77 after 24 hours, .15 after 48 hours and under 0.1 after 72 hours. This time I was 2.15 after 24 hours and .67 after 48 hours - and the MTX is doing a number on me.

So they doubled the dose of the leucovorin to get out the MTX. And gave me some stuff to help my kidneys which did decrease the levels on the last blood test.  And I will get the double dose every 3 hours which is more than I normally get. Sadly - this causes some nausea and other side effects. yay.

Don't know what what the chest x ray was for - nurse doesn't know either - but it didn't come back with any issues. So that's good.

So - just tired, tired of this, ready to go home.  So let's hope this leucovorin does the job it's supposed to and the MTX is gone by tomorrow at noon.  Fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!