Nada

The norm today - a little off, a little tired, a little head ache, a little bone ache.  This is what gets old.  Just feeling off. So you don't feel like doing much. Luckily had work in the morning when I feel better - but by the PM - just feel like doing nada.

When we had our appointment yesterday, I felt pretty good and the nurse just kept saying - wait until you are done. Man, are you going to feel good.

But not today. And not for the next three weeks or so while we finish. Getting up and knowing that's the best you will feel gets old.  That's when 19 days seems like a long time still.

But - doing all my daily activities and getting ready for the final two chemo's and keeping that positive attitude that keeps me on the right side of this. Getting closer every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!