One more day

So right now it doesn't matter of the methotrexate clears - they are keeping me in the hospital until my kidneys recover which will be tomorrow.  An extra day in the hospital. Just what I love.  And my white counts are so low, I am not going walking today - really don't want to catch anything.

The up and downs of the chemo life.

But it is the first time I have had to stay in the hospital - so I will take that as an overall win. And hopefully I can still stay on track with the last chemo session.  We will see.

I get my last MTX test here shortly - hopefully that shows it's gone so I don't need anymore of those chemicals and we can just focus on getting my kidneys better. Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!