So begins the lasts

My attitude can't help but be better since this is the last methotrexate run.  Good thing too - because it was annoying so far.  I got in my room early but because we got delayed a day, they had to have new lab work done.  So that took a while - and they were doing maintenance on the lab system so they had to manually give them the results. So that took time. Then they ordered the chemo - finally.

So instead of an early start, I got the rituxan last night at 2:00 AM and go the MTX at 9:30 this morning. Means I won't get out of here until Wednesday.  But who cares. It's the last one.

There is the empty MTX bag with the evil yellow brain saving death liquid. And that feels soooooooooo good. The last MTX. Oh hell yeah.

Now I just have to get it out of my system and get out of here to prep for the very final R-EPOCH chemo.  How great is that.  My blood work is down low so they may give me a shot to help with that.  Until then I have to wear a mask when I leave he room to keep from getting infection.

Let the lasts begin - and this is a big one - the last MTX.  My brain thanks you for clearing out the cancer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!