The guy in the attic

Made it to the beach and it is outstanding.  The nurse said at 3 weeks I wouldn't even remember how good it feels and she is right. Been three weeks since the MTX and no dry eye today, no runny nose, more energy - just feeling better every day.

And I caught my own bait and caught one fish. Had to come in after that as don't want to overdo it.

So one thing we forgot when we rented the house was to take the Roku with us. We left it here. Leave it to the kids of our renters to figure it out. So they decide to watch Netflix but rather than use one of our profiles, they create a new one - called "The Guy in the Attic".  So Katie freaks out and calls us because it is really kind of creepy.  Is there a guy in the attic watching our Netflix?  I don't remember leaving the Roku at the beach house so it is a mystery for a while until we figure it out.  But a very creepy start to that day. Will take the Roku with us this time.

So the progress continues - no nap yesterday even after doing a lot - so the body gets better and better.  And even though it is a crappy fish, he was big and put up a fight.  Maybe better luck tomorrow. But really who cares - I am freaking fishing in June!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!