Working man

So - made it through a week of working half days with no issues. A little tired but no set backs which is HUGE.  I will take it.  Lee changed the dressing on my PICC line - still annoyed it is there but on well.  Also - I think they screwed up since I had no blood tests this week. I didn't remind them yet because I wanted to go a whole week without going to MD Anderson for the first time since February. 

Absolute heaven.  Seriously. No hospital for a full week - crazy good times. Will remind them today so if I have to go back it will be next week.

Scans are set for July 17th with doctor visit on the 18th.  All cancer patients (including this one) are always nervous even though I know I am cancer free. It is still there hanging over your head.

Feeling better every day.  Had a little bit of tinnitus, still a little dry eye, running nose and damn this hair is taking forever to do anything. I want to be me now. 

Instead I will settle for heading to the beach house. We had one weekend opened and I blocked it out a few weeks back thinking I would have just been out of the hospital and would be a great place to recover. Even better since I feel so good.  Driving down this afternoon.

Next week we go back full time to work. Will be a little tiring but the timing for getting back to work was really great right now (and it is a holiday week so an easy week to go back). Had a great time with the girls and went to a coffee shop this morning.

Loving life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!