Banish the Cancer

I got this great note during the last full moon from Pete that his daughter had gone to a yoga instructor course and there were some of the participants there who told her that during a full moon you can banish negative things from your life by writing them in red ink on paper and burning them in a bonfire. So they did that with Dave's cancer last full moon.   

He reminded me that tonight is also a full moon and never one to miss an opportunity to have things weigh in my favor - I will be banishing my cancer in the grill fire tonight. It is the night before my scans and why not a little pagan ritual to go along with the prayers. 

So annoying that the scans are tomorrow afternoon but the doctor's appointment with the results is not until Thursday. So a little tense waiting until the appointment. Yay.

But feeling great - no swollen lymph nodes and no headaches/double vision - so things are looking great for tomorrow. And with the cancer banished in flames - how can I lose. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!