Hair - yes!

And actual boogers - I know that is not thrilling to most but when the alternative is your nose running for the last 4 months, it is awesome. I have actual nose hairs and the tiniest eyelashes have just sprouted along with a lot of fuzz on my head. I actually shaved this morning because I needed to. How awesome is that.

And I did feel even better this morning walking the pups. Our nurse said even when I thought I felt good early on, that I would feel even better.  I will admit that I had some sinus issues last week that created a sinus headache which made me feel like brain cancer was back. That's what you get with cancer - feeling like it might spring back into life immediately.  But that went away yesterday and still no sign of it today (when it was in my brain it never went away).

10 days until the scans and port removal.  Cannot wait for that - continuing to put on the shower sleeve and not being able to fully enjoy the pool has been annoying - but only 10 days til that is over.  Everything with cancer is a countdown. 

Full week of work too! Which means a full paycheck this next week which is much needed! Time to recover financially now - not just health and spiritual - which also feels great. Yay team!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!