Yeah Buddy

Worked an 8 hour day yesterday and on track today. Not feeling any ill effects of the working world - just the opposite. Just so charged up to be here and feeling better every day. So that works!  And it is a 4 day week with a nice respite on Thursday which should help. Lots to do in a job I love - pretty damn good.

The fuzz on the head is starting to come in and the port is still in my arm and annoying. The last two crappy chemo things as a daily reminder. I have 17 days until my final scans and they yank the port.

But sooooooo many positives. Actually planned my first travel to go to the Naval Academy as one of my classmates and friends is taking over as Superintendent. I probably would not have gone before - but it is going to be a great way to see a lot of guys and say hi and give them a hug for their support - so why the hell not.

No big plans for the 4th - get some stuff done around the house, swim in the pool with one arm up in the air with a bag on it and have a few beverages. Yay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!