More results - the good and the bad

The best thing to happen to the medical profession is MyChart - everything about me that they have done to me is there. Every test, every diagnosis - everything. So when I first called MD Anderson, while I was on the phone, she pulled up my chart from Methodist and could see everything that was happening.  Just a few years ago people were walking around with a huge box of charts so everyone could see everything.

So the good news - the scans show that my liver, kidneys, pancreas and lungs are clear!!

The bad news - the spleen has something on it but a lymph issue can't be ruled out at this time.  But there are definitely multiple enlarged lymph nodes in different parts of the body.

Thus the diagnosis of lymphoma - should get Stage tomorrow possibly.

The waiting sucks.  I would like to have both appointments right now and know the plan of action but oh well. That's life.

Still eating healthy - veggie burritos last night with Ezekiel wraps, carrot soup this lunch with a pear. Still went walking this morning.

Best thing - weather is looking great and we are heading to the beach tomorrow - fresh salt air meditation should slow this thing down.

As for the brain thing - there is a summary of scans, but I have no clue what it is saying other than there is no evidence of any intraluminal thrombus - so no blood clot.  And I apparently have the complete absence of the medial left transverse sinus, which is a combination of an anatomic variation and/or extrinsic mass effect which affects the confluence of the sinuses.  So that's happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!