Feeling good!

No post yesterday - felt great enough to get caught up on work which felt really good to do.  Better sleep last night and feeling even better today. Still some weird pains in my hip and back of my head - assume the bones are healing.  The nausea is way less though most food does not seem appealing. Would prefer not to take the anti-nausea and see if I can not have the headache today.

So today we get the spinal tap - and blood work.  Blood work next Monday and then back in the hospital next Thursday.

But it's warm, we went for a 1.5 mile walk with the pups had steak and eggs (don't know why that tastes so good). I am just 6 lbs over my Naval Academy weight which is a little odd so trying to pack on a little more food this weekend knowing it is going to get a lot worse.

My "coaches" (the survivors who went through this) are so key in getting through this and helping me work through what is happening.  It is interesting that when survivors hear you have cancer their first statement is something like "I'm sorry you have to go through this" - it's the getting through - so difficult.

Take the good days when you get them. Will get more done at work today and next week before the mini round #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!