Ugh - nausea

So much fun.  I was warned and did get more anti-nausea but main not fun today. Only had an apple so far so not much writing today. BUT I get out of the hospital tomorrow. Last set of bags should finish at 8:00 AM, have one more bag and we are out of here!!

Until Monday - they I have to come back for the quick hit chemo for three days in the hospital again.

Lee passed the dressing test - so she can flush my port lines and change the dressing on the port so we don't have to come back for that.  She did awesome.

Christine and Lee are going to give blood since we get a blood discount if we are replenishing the stock as we use it - so that's helpful.

Just ready to be home, sleep undisturbed, smell non-hospital smells, have the puppies around and keep things moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!