I'm Back!!

Was in a bit of a funk for a week or so.  While it seems like I am in the home stretch, I was seriously dreading every single chemo. It got to the point of creating anxiety and stress.  (worrying - does it help?).  Really hit a low point this week as did Lee. It really wears on you. Probably why I didn't update the blog as well.

And then I finally broke out. You all kept pushing me saying that I got this and I realized  - I do.  I can handle the chemo and handle it better than most. I have a plan and the plan is working and I have to stop worrying about things I can't control.  Just go with it and finish strong.

It helped. I woke up Thursday feeling great for the blood work and and I hit the doors of MD Anderson yesterday ready for brain chemo #4 and not dreading it.  I have to focus on it not to let it creep back in - but so far so good.

Getting this one done is a big deal in my mind.  So let's make it happen. Got the MTX running in right now killing any remaining brain cancer cells so that I am cancer free.

Last night while the nurse comes in during the Rituxan run taking vital signs every 15 minutes she asks me if I am having trouble sleeping. I thought she had to be joking - but she wasn't - wanted to know if I needed something to sleep. Ya.  I need to finish this up and get some real sleep.  Which I did.

Feeling good and going for a walk around the hospital with a smile on my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!